This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women. In celebration of Ukpik - Inupiaq for Snowy Owl - the Owl Research Institute has been studying the white owl in Utqiagvik, Alaska for 30 years.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Short-Sleeve Unisex - Ukpik of Utqiagvik
This item is made to order. As a result, it is not returnable or refundable unless defective or damaged.