top of page
road owl.jpg

What to do if you find an injured or sick owl

ORI does not keep any captive owls, and does not provide any raptor or wildlife rehabilitation services. If you find an injured or sick owl, please contact your nearest wildlife or raptor rehabilitation center. 

Visit the Animal Help Now website to enter your location and find assistance near you: 

Find a local wildlife rehabilitation center

Other national information & resources: 

Montana-specific information & resources: 

If you are able, please consider making a donation to a wildlife rehabilitation center. They do important- and difficult- work, saving the lives of injured owls and other wildlife. Even a few dollars can make a difference in the life of a rescued raptor.


Thank you for helping us support these organizations. 

bottom of page